Gallery and Artists
Who we are: Art Market 63 is cooperatively run by local artists who are members of the Cable Hayward Area Arts Council (CHARAC). Currently, we have fourteen artist members who display their art and share the responsibilities of owning and operating the gallery. The artist cooperative formally opened its doors in November 2012 in the Old Carnegie Library building on Main Street in Hayward and moved to its location just south of Cable in June 2013.
As you enter the gallery you will find:
- Photography by Carol Anderson
- Pottery by Reg Behrends of Blue Moon Pottery
- Jewelry, embossed, silver and natural birch specialities by Annie Brovold
- Mixed media and sculptures by Bruce Morness
- Watercolors by Judy Newberry
- Wood carvings by Gene Oldham
- Alcohol Ink Art, Woodland homes for the wee people, clocks and cement garden accessories by Mary Ringelstetter
- Watercolors by Trudy Tyson
- Felted and gold jewelry by Birgit Wolff
- Quilted and fiber art by Norma Riehm
- Mosaics and carved items by Kathy DiSalvo
- Acrylics by Sarah Kuhnen
Note: We are always seeking artists and art appreciators. Artists – click on “Art Market 63” above and then “Becoming a Member” to get more information about joining our cooperative or being a guest artist.